Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BRRRRRRRRRR....Its beginning to look a lot like....


Brrr, it was truly nippy out there today. We've had rain off and on again since Sunday and today was really taking on the feelings of Winter. I hear that we had snow a couple of hours from here. I would much rather see snow than all this rain.


I'm having so much fun playing with my new Cricut, but its almost overwhelming. I just got 2 new cartridges in the mail today so I'm anxious to learn them.


The card I made tonight is with the image "Henry, the Snow Angel Fairy," from Paper Makeup Stamps. I had a lot of fun working with this image and have already thought of a few new ideas. I colored Henry with my colored pencils; fun flocked the snow and used stickles on his wings. The ribbon was an RAK and I don't remember where the paper is from. I also used my copic for Henry's face. I'm entering my card on the J.U.G.S. charity card challenge and Truly Scrumptious. I hope you all like my card and be sure to check out the "Henry" image at PMS because the proceeds from this stamp will go to help a family memorialize their son.

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely - love the colors and of course the Henry image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, what an adorable image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, I love your snow angel hes lovely...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card made with Henry - great coloring. Thank you SO much for supporting this worth cause. Just Us Girls really really appreciates your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful textures, fabulous card. Kim

    ReplyDelete